1. We/Our/Us/Organiser means Flash Entertainment FZ LLC, of P.O. Box 77828, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Venue means all areas of the venue hosting the event to which this ticket relates (the Event), including (without limitation) the parts of such venue which can only be accessed by ticket holders (the Ticket Only Area) and the publicly accessible parts of such venue (such as the car park). You/Your means a holder of a ticket for an Event. Terms means these Terms and Conditions in full. All notices arising from or relating to these Terms shall be given to Organiser via email at email@example.com.
2. By receiving this ticket, You agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, applicable Venue health and security measures and any applicable laws and regulations which govern the use of this ticket. We may apply additional terms and conditions to the use of this ticket at any time without notice. By attending the Venue, You warrant that You have complied with any such additional terms and conditions.
3. All tickets are the property of the Organiser. You must return any ticket You hold to Our representatives if We ask You to do so.
4. This ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and is for Your personal use only. We can confiscate a ticket from You if You resell it or attempt to resell it at a price above face value. We are not obliged to admit to the Event any person holding a damaged or split ticket, or whose ticket has been lost, stolen or duplicated. If You fail to produce a valid Ticket on demand, we may ask You to leave the Event. If You leave the Ticket Only Area for any reason, You will not be readmitted. No refunds or compensation will be paid to You or any third parties if We refuse to admit You to, or eject You from, the Venue.
5. We may (a) add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute performers; (b) vary any advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and/or audience capacity; (c) delay or cancel an Event; and/or (d) exercise Our rights under paragraph 3 above, in each case at Our sole discretion, without notice and without issuing a refund or any other compensation.
6. You and Your belongings may be searched at the Venue at any time and an ID check carried out. We may deny You entry to the Venue if You: (A) cannot produce original identification (being a valid passport, UAE driving licence or UAE or GCC Identity Card in Your name); or (B) pose or may pose a risk to Yourself or any other person (in our sole opinion), in each case without refund or other compensation. We may deny you entry to or eject you from the Venue for any reason.
7. You must not bring into the Venue any: (a) alcohol, food, beverage, bottle, container, flag poles and banners, chairs or other furniture; (b) camera with an interchangeable lens, tablet computers or other recording equipment, or “selfie sticks”; (c) animals; (d) item that could be used as a weapon; (e) fireworks, laser pointers, strobe lights, musical instruments and/or amplification equipment; (f) strollers; (g) other item which We or Venue security personnel consider presents a security risk or may be used to damage the Venue or interfere with the Event or affect the experience of other Event attendees.
8. While in the Venue, You must not throw things or otherwise engage in any behaviour which is anti-social or dangerous to others, to the Venue or to Yourself (in the sole opinion of the Organiser or Venue security personnel).
9. Attendance is at Your sole risk. By attending the Venue You waive any claims You have or may have against the Organiser, Venue management, the Venue, any performer and each member of such persons’ families, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees, for personal injury, loss of or damage to property (including any vehicle in the Venue car park) or death (in each case, howsoever occurring, and to the fullest extent permissible by law).
10. You irrevocably consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include You as an attendee at the Venue and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
11. The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (via digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. We are entitled to confiscate any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items brought to the Venue or the Event.
12. We are not responsible for the content of any performance.
13. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under the age of 2 who do not require a seat may enter the Venue without purchasing a ticket. Proof of age may be required prior to entry to the Venue.
14. By purchasing this ticket, You consent for the Organiser to share your personal details with the Event owner for marketing purposes.